Monday, February 28, 2011

A boppy, a bumbo, and a cowboy named Woody

I'm now enjoying my last week of
maternity leave with Alice. It's been an amazing time with her and I'm going to really miss this little sweetie every day when I head back to work.
The boppy is a lot of fun for everyone...if Alice is laying in, well then Caleb has to lay in it too.
I think these pictures really show that Alice and Caleb look similar. They have totally different hair and skin colors, but they've got almost the same facial features...eerie.
It's bumbo time. Alice tried it out for the first time today and really enjoyed it.
Caleb was also about 12 weeks old when he tried out the bumbo for the first time...here is a retro picture. Such a cute boy.
And don't think Caleb didn't want to sit in the bumbo today as well. We gave him a Woody doll tonight after watching Toy Story for the first time. We've been reading a Toy Story book every night for weeks so I think he was pretty excited to see Woody on the big screen and in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment