Thursday, August 26, 2010

Silly Kiddo

So here are a couple cute pictures that I found of Caleb. My dad sent this first one, captured while he was visiting with Kate earlier this summer. They took Caleb to Starbucks for a coffee/milk run and enjoyed a few donuts while they were at it. Some ask "Why?" Caleb and my dad ask "Why not?"
When he's not busy eating donuts, Caleb is busy trying to eat diaper rash creme. And actually, now that I think about it, this was the last time he tried to eat it. So I guess he got his fill.
There is a picture of me as a toddler in this exact same position...being caught red-handed after playing with diaper creme. Like mother, like son.

2 comments:

  1. Caleb is becoming a donut fan! What a great picture of Scott showing him the technique. LOL!

    ReplyDelete