Monday, July 16, 2012

Mary Had a Little Man

These kids are funny!  Here are some good kid pics/quotes and garden pictures from the last few weeks.

Alice braids:

Caleb - "Hey!  Play that Mary had a little man song again!"

Alice and Caleb helping in the garden.  This is Alice's hair the day after the braids.  It looks like a crimped 80s rock mullet, which is slightly awesome.

The garden is growing and I'm learning a lot about herbs and tomatoes...I'm looking forward to expanding it for next year!


We had a friend Jada down to the lake a few weekends ago and she brought her Elmo couch.  The kids loved it.  While Caleb and Jada easily fit side by side, Alice just had to join them.

Slowly squeezing in...maybe they won't notice.

I'll just sit here on the edge...

Made it in!

At the lake playing pirates!

Another good Caleb quote "Hey Guys!  I've got something!  I've got an idea!"


No comments:

Post a Comment