Sunday, January 29, 2012

January Pictures

I had a hard time coming up with a title for this post - it's such a picture hodge podge.  It's been a cold January and we're all getting cabin fever.  We go outside to play when we can and when we can't - we stay inside and take pictures of the kids.  Here is Caleb trying on August's sweat band.  I'm still confused as to when August wears this himself.  Caleb gave us his best smile, angry look, blue steel, and pirate grin.




Here are the kids dressed up for the big 49ers game last weekend.  Although the 49ers didn't win, we had a great time watching the game.

Caleb's friend Avery came over for the game...I was asking them to smile for the camera and got both outcomes below.  I think they were tired of me by the second picture.


Sometimes August and I are just tired at night.  Too tired to cook dinner, too tired to do baths, heck sometimes I fall asleep while I'm telling Caleb stories at night.  This past week we decided to have dinner and a movie - the kids loved it.  So did Molly who is getting pets in wherever she can. 


Sweet Alice.  She's mastered walking and currently says "ma-ma", "da-da", "uh-oh", "more", and what sounds like "thanks."  She is a sweet pea.



1 comment:

  1. You guys have cabin fever?? No, I have cabin fever for sure. I think it's double the trouble because the weather hasn't been really bad, BUT bad enough that you don't want to go out of the boat for example. LOL Your pictures always brighten my day. ;-)

    ReplyDelete