Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Trip to Wyoming

Alice and I visited Lander to meet our new niece/cousin Anabel.  What a sweetie.  And yes, her hair is completely amazing.  I just couldn't help myself from commenting on it all the time (which I'm pretty sure annoyed my sister because that's all she ever hears!).  It was a wonderful visit and we started missing everyone the instant we stepped out of the van at the aiport.  We can't wait to see everyone again in July!

Some pictures of dinner at my brothers.  He made us a FANTASTIC meal (see menu below).  All of it was delicious.  Thank you Matt especially for the pea sauce, which I'm postive is a universal sauce which should be served on everything.

And of course some cutie-patootie pictures of Alice and Anabel.  A hilarious story - Asha (my brother's fiance's daughter) came to visit the girls one afternoon and was getting confused by which one was Alice and which one was Anabel.  She knew Alice was older, but Anabel had more hair...so she concluded that Anabel was really Alice.  It makes sense to me that the one with more hair should be older! 



And of course a picture of Sam from the visit. He was so sweet the entire time, even when he was pretending to be an alligator chomping on my arm.  Miss you Sam!

No comments:

Post a Comment