Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bike Ride

So just now as I was blogging about Guy, August took Caleb outside to play. As I was finishing up, I wandered over to the window to see what they were up to and saw that Caleb was riding his bike! This is the bike that he received from Aunt Ellen, Uncle Steve, Uncle Matt, and Cousin Sam for his 1st birthday. He's always been hesitant to ride it, quickly proclaiming "All Done", even though he gets to wear his special hat - which thank goodness he likes. So I was extremely happy this morning to see him just going along on the bike. I quickly grabbed the camera and ran outside in my pajamas to catch a few shots. August is so smart for showing him how to ride...that's what did the trick!!
So after running down the street to catch up with them and snapping numerous photos of this momentous occasion, August says to me "You could have at least put some shoes on." I hadn't even considered it. Didn't want to miss a moment.

2 comments:

  1. So aborable!!! Love all the new posts and pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That did the trick! He's off to the races soon.

    ReplyDelete