Wednesday, December 9, 2009

M I Z - Z O U

The weekend before Thanksgiving, August and I went back to Columbia with friends for the Mizzou/Iowa game. What a weekend. We had originally planned the trip as our annual tailgate and considered it a good excuse to really get to know my former roommate Sherie's new boyfriend (aka interrogate him - btw Daniel, thanks for putting up with us). To top things off, our dear friends Lauren and Ryan had just gotten engaged the day before the game, so all being in Columbia together was an awesome way to celebrate. Man I love Columbia!
Here is the gang. From left to right: Joe & Holly, Daniel & Sherie, Ryan & Lauren, August & me, Luke & Tim, and Kelly & Tim. We're so lucky to have such great friends...even though a couple of them are KU fans...

So we ate dinner at the Heidleberg downtown...this place is a staple to Columbia. Well when we were in college, I don't recall the tiger painted toilet there. They don't sell these at Home Depot.
Columbia at night. Perfect ending to a perfect day!


No comments:

Post a Comment