Sunday, August 9, 2009

Trip To Casper

Last weekend we made the trek back to Wyoming to rendezvous with my family in Casper. My sister and her family and my brother drove in from Lander to meet us and we successfully took over my dad's house. My dad and Kate are awesome hosts - we ate great food, enjoyed good company, and got some needed relaxation.

Sam and Caleb definitely enjoyed each other's company. Much of the time was spent with Sam walking around the house and Caleb scooting after him. It was great to see them become aware of each other.

The highlight of the weekend may have been the boys in the pool together. They splashed and played and had a great time together!



The paparazzi stalks it's prey...

Enjoying the swings at the park.


We also enjoyed a picnic on the mountain - we bogarted Matt's hammock, but what can we say, Caleb really likes to lounge.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like everybody had fun in Casper. What a couple of hams in the pool!

    ReplyDelete